19 Aug WHAT MEASURES WAS TAKEN IN CESME MARINA?
Cesme Marina, which has taken great precautions from the first day of the epidemic, started disinfection processes from the very first days, created action plans and successfully struggled at all stages …
WHAT MEASURES WAS TAKEN IN CESME MARINA?
- A Pandemic Team has been established to follow the developments related to the epidemic and to take the necessary measures and put them into practice.
- Especially our Front Office unit and areas with high surface contact are disinfected at least 3 times a day.
- Our entire team continues to work by using personal protectors such as masks, gloves and visors.
- Our employees are monitored by measuring their temperature every morning before starting work.
- Plexiglass hygiene barrier was placed on the reception desk of the Front Office and Guesthouse to protect the social distance, a warning strip was drawn on the floor to remind the 2-meter rule, and warning stickers were placed at the necessary points.
- The guests who do not have masks may request from Our Front Office team.
- Hand dryers have been disabled in our sanitary units and paper towels have been used.
- ULV device is provided for disinfection.
- The periodic maintenance of the air conditioners in our office and boutique hotel, which is currently being carried out, is increasingly continuing.
- New ones have been added to the existing domestic waste points in our marina.
The Covid-19 protocol was created for the 6-room Cesme Marina Guesthouse within our organization and the preparations and measures for the controlled normalization process were gathered together.
- Our employees have received Covid-19 and Hygiene training.
- Employees work with appropriate protective equipment (mask, gloves, etc.). Necessary trainings have been received for the correct use of these equipment.
- Our employees regularly wash their hands in accordance with the instructions and take personal hygiene measures.
- Guest house rooms and equipments such as hand-contacted surfaces, telephone, remote control, water heater, door and window handles are cleaned with disinfectant products when the guest’s accommodation is over and disinfected with cleaning equipment with UV technology.
- Disposable guest amenities are used in the rooms.
- Before starting the cleaning work, first of all, windows / balcony doors etc. are opened for the ventilation of the room.
- Guest bedroom cleaning is carried out by the staff wearing masks, using disposable gloves for each customer room.
- The filters of the air conditioners in the rooms are washed with disinfectant after each check-out.
- Towels, linens and pillows of the customer room diagnosed with Covid-19 are collected separately and washed separately.
- Room cleaning is done using disposable cloths.
The measures taken in our commercial area are;
- Our stores in our marina commercial are place warnings and visuals about Covid-19 at the entrance and inside of the store for their customers who will visit them.
- At store entrances, the temperature of the customer coming by the shop clerk is measured and the use of disinfectant is ensured.
- Some stores have UVC Sterilization devices in their trial cabins in order to provide better service.
OUR LATEST MEASURES
- Sensor faucets, soap dispensers and disinfectants were provided in our sanitary units such as WC and shower.
- The buttons used in the card access system have been replaced with the buttons with sensors.
- Hygiene carpet was provided to be used at the entrance of the administration building and the boutique hotel.